PREMIER IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
Range OPEN Tuesday-Sunday (Monday’s Members Only)
Full Hour Range Time: $25
Second Shooter: $12
Liability Waiver (renewed annually): $5
Handgun Rentals: $20
Long gun Rentals: $20
Ear Protection Rental: $5
Ear Plugs: $0.50
Eye Protection to Keep: $3
Premier Shooting and Training Center houses an amazing shooting gun range that is unlike any in the Cincinnati area, creating a go-to shooting destination for both new and experienced shooting enthusiasts alike. Premier is uniquely designed and we’re sure once you check out our shooting range features below, you’ll be blown away!
- Impressive 20 bay range
- 25 Yards max distance
- Range Safety Officers always on duty
State of the art ventilation system that continually purifies the air in the range, ensuring lowest possible lead contamination. Combat walls in our tactical bay, giving our shooters the ability to shoot 180 degrees.
- Low light training in our tactical bay
- Best lit range in the Cincinnati area
- Sound proof walls
- User-friendly target retrieval system
- Safe shooting environment
- Large selection of guns for rent
RANGE GUN RENTALS
We have a wide selection of rental handguns and long guns available to rent. This is a perfect way to find the gun that fits you… OR just a great way to have some fun at the range. Handgun rental is $20.00 and long guns are $20.00, there is no additional charge to try a different gun. To ensure quality control only our ammo may be used in our rental guns.
Below you find a list of our long gun and handgun rentals. We try to update our inventory regularly and this list is subject to change, or a firearm could be out for cleaning or repair. If you have a specific gun in mind, please contact the store for availability. We hope you have a great time at the range!
HANDGUN RENTALS: $20
LONG GUN RENTALS: $20
- ALWAYS keep your finger out of the trigger guard and off the trigger until ready to fire
- Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times while on the range
- All range commands must be followed immediately. When hearing the command “cease fire” immediately stop shooting, place the firearm on the bench pointed down range and step back away from the firing line.
- If you experience a stoppage or malfunction, keep the muzzle pointed downrange before seeking assistance. Do not remove the firearm from the shooting stall until range staff has cleared the weapon
- There will be no loaded firearms behind the firing line
- Children (under 18) must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian at all times. Children must be tall enough to safely shoot over the bench in the shooting stall.
- Must be 21 or older to rent or purchase a firearm.
- Firing at anything other than your own target is prohibited. Firing a shot that results in damage to the range may result in a repair fee and/or dismissal from the range
- Do not shoot the floor, ceiling, or walls of the range.
- Firearms for range usage are handguns up to .50 caliber, rifles up to 7.62/308 and shotguns with 00 Buck or single projectiles (slugs), NO pistol grip only shotguns or firing from the hip is permitted.
- Tracer, armor piercing, and steel core ammunition are not allowed on the range. Range staff has the right to inspect and prohibit any ammunition they deem as inappropriate for the range.
- There will be no more than two shooters per shooting stall unless authorized by a Range Safety Officer.
- No food or drink is permitted on the range