$110 | 8 Hours (Saturday Session) or two 4 Hour Segments (Weekday Sessions)
State of Ohio 8 Hour Course, class will give all required information, instruction and completion certification so student will be able to obtain CCW license. Lunch Included class on Saturdays is 9 am – 5 pm, and on weekdays it varies. Look at the class scheduling tools below for specific times for each session. With your registration you receive:
- 6 Hours of classroom instruction and an exam covering the following:
- The rules for safe handling of a handgun
- Proper storage practices for handguns and ammunition
- How to Handle ammunition in a safe manner
- Knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary to shoot a handgun in a safe manner
- 2 Hours of handgun training including live-fire on the range
- An appraisal of your attitude toward shooting a gun in a safe manner
- An Ohio Concealed Carry Permit Book
- Instructions for filing an application
- Lunch provided
- Range time provided
- Certification of course completion
Select your desired session below. For our cancellation policy, see our POLICIES page.
These sessions are split into two days.